It's gettin' hot in here...

I would love to be creative and share tonight, but honestly, it is 10:30pm and 87 degrees in my house. Seattle is in this really bizarre heatwave and normally it would have cooled down significantly, but not tonight. Like I am sitting here in a tank top and would give anything for a pool. I was feeling so hot this evening that my brain wasn't full functioning and I got roped into going to Leavenworth this week-end to float down the river. First of all, getting into a swimsuit right now is so not what I want to do. Secondly I have fears of rapid water and won't my ass be scraped on rocks? Then there is camping...like this will be my third time in the month of July. I think I had previously only been camping three times in my entire life. Where did my days of luxury...pools, room service, bathrobes etc go? Kent and I promised each other that we would do our best to have a great summer. We are totally succeeding.

Today I went to have acupuncture. I really like the lady that I see. I think she gets me. She doesn't make me feel as if I am acting irrational about already going to see the fertility specialist. I think I have rational concerns that I honestly want more information on. I'm in a fact finding mood right now. Kent and I are putting together our game plan and we are going to do our best to achieve it. I love having a team member who is on the same page. I also love having super fabulous friends who send me the sweetest cards when I am feeling a little down...you know who you are (-:

My brain is overheated and thinks a WW ice cream bar just may do the trick. I did go for a walk tonight so there is less guilt. I'm going to start working on that guilt thing. Truth be told, I'm the only one that is in charge of my feelings and emotions. It is time to just relax and take things day by day. Right now though it is seriously so hot I am going minute by minute.

0 comments: