GPS for my business

I am a recent convert to the I-Phone and one of the first things I did was look for fun apps. There are various apps pre-loaded, like a compass, calendar, calculator etc. I downloaded a fertility tracker to help me with my business and keep everything organized. Tonight I thought to myself that I should look for a GPS app for my lady business, as she is missing, and no where in sight. I'm day 44 now and not sure what the hell is happening. I started progesterone yesterday, so maybe this will help direct it the proper way. I mean I have a Redfin app that automatically pulls up any house for sale within a 5 mile range of where me and my phone are. Why in the hell can't my period find itself out of my body? Gross, I know, but christ, give me a break.

Oh...I irritated my sciatica somehow and can barely walk. Maybe something like a 3 hour yoga class has something to do with it! (-:

3 comments:

Deanna: Infertile Momma said...

Three hour yoga class!?! That's impressive...even if you're hurting now. Hope you feel better and AF decides to show her ugly face. The waiting game of TTC is by far the worst part of all this. Waiting to ov, waiting to test, waiting for AF...AAAHHHH!!!

Sunny said...

I hope the progesterone does the trick... it usually does for PCOSers, doesn't it? And OUCH on the sciatica... guess we're both on the couch these days. :P

Mommy In Waiting said...

There's an award waiting for you on my blog! :O)