Take it away......

Why oh why do I always insist on purchasing Halloween candy for the clients at work? Every year I pull out the Orange Pumpkin and filler up. But let's be clear; hand to God I know that this candy is truly for my cravings. Who doesn't love a mini piece of chocolate? Baby Twix, Snickers, 3 Musketeers etc. If you say you don't I will not believe you. I'm not going to call you a liar, but we know you are. The only person who I know would answer that they don't love mini chocolate is my trainer Chris. She is one of those crazy people who are in the minority and lust after broccoli like I do for fabulous cheese and bread. So now for the past two days I have casually passed by the orange pumpkin only to be taunted by its hidden gems. Somebody, anybody, please take that damn pumpkin away!

0 comments: