Post Halloween 2008

Halloween 2008 was another fun year filled with ridiculous costumes, laughter and beer. Thank you Monika to another great Halloween and a pot full of yummy spiked cider. Kent you rock my world as Richard Simmons...
Can you believe I married this man?

Our lovely hostess Monika went as the fabulous Dolly Parton...

The more reserved Dolly costume of the evening

I chose to be Candy the Cougar. An older lady on the prowl for a younger man..

The sad part is that I actually OWNED all of these clothes and makeup!


We had many other fabulous guests, Amy Winehouse

MacGrubber, A Teletubby and more. Everyone had a great time and we can't wait until next year. Our annual Halloween party at Monika's...woo hoo! Thanks lady!

1 comments:

Lucy said...

Oh my goodness. You both look incredible. Kent - oh my! Wow.

Really? The pink suit is yours? I'm having a hard time seeing you in it without the snazzy belt.