In the beginning of our marriage, it was a little rocky, for like 4 days. We came off the bliss of our wedding and honeymoon and were dropped into the middle of a housing crisis and being unable to sell our home. We both had so wanted to sell our home and get a new place with a fresh start. As we realized this wasn't happening we both found ourselves annoyed and angry with the situation, and at times, one another. I was upset about the sheer volume of debt we now were going to have to pay off. Kent was disappointed that we weren't going to be able to move. In hind sight though we are both feeling so content with the fact our home is still our home. We have moved on to plan B and I think plan B is exactly the best move for us. We plan on moving this summer to a rental home and then rent out our top unit. We have recently had both of our units turned over and we have a new, fresh vibe in our triplex. I love it and welcome it!
Kent and I are a total team now. I love that I can walk around in my robe with out any makeup on or a bra...not a pretty picture. I love how comfortable we are with one another and how supportive we are. This is what everyone should wish for in a marriage, and I intend on keeping it that way! Thank you Kent for accepting me and loving me just the way I am...which is fabulous!

0 comments:
Post a Comment