I suppose this photo is not actually wordless, but unfortunately it has left me a bit quiet today. What I know though is that life is good and someday I will have a different photo to post.
Here's my first post for Wordless Wednesday.
This is the story of the start of a marriage and starting a family. This is our journey; whatever road it takes us on we will be together through it all.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry Lisa. Be good to yourself today. I'll be thinking about you down here in Texas.
I'm so sorry. :( I was so hopeful this would be it. Pamper yourself and eat lots of chocolate. Next cycle will be a fresh start to try, try again.
Oh no! Those digital ones are the worst. You can't even get real close and try to see a second line. I'm so sorry! Sending big hugs from Cali!
Hang in there sweet friend. Yours and Kent's life will be blessed through this experience, as hard as it is to go through right now.
Post a Comment