What did I sign up for?
Today was my first day of bootcamp, something I haven't participated in for over a year. I've been plagued with health problems for awhile..broken sesimoid bone in my foot, tendinitis in my right elbow and a weight gain of 30 pounds that has given me a second ass (like super high on my hips, like a nice tire). Today's camp was a very physical one that involved running, sprinting hills and climbing stairs. I was one of the last to finish, but surprisingly, I didn't care. In the past I would have finished at the middle to beginning of the pack. That was the past though. That was 30 pounds ago, 1 1/2 years ago and a lot less stress. The point is I did it. This is my 3rd work out this week and it is only Wednesday. Woot Woot!

1 comments:
Hey Lisa...
Just wanted to say "HI" and let you know that I've been reading along (but I'm such a slacker when it comes to commenting...sorry!).
Congrats on getting started on this new WL kick! I am so envious...and I probably would have had a heart attack on that climb! :) Way to go girl...keep up the good work.
Post a Comment